Conference Presentations By the Center Members Over the Past Three Years
- Mengyuan Zhao, Jue Wang, and Ali Jafari (Oct 2023). Lifelong CN ePortfolio: A powerful tool for assessment and personal branding. 2023 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis.
- Ali Jafari and Gerry Hanley (April 2023). Open educational resources, practices, and services delivered by CourseNetworking World (CN World), MERLOT, And SkillsCommons. ORL & MERLOT Innovate 2023. Nashville, TN.
- Ali Jafari (Sep 2023). Leverage AI in technology for teaching and learning. ASEAN EdTech Consortium, Kuala Lumpur.
- Sibel Crum, Mengyuan Zhao, and Chen Meng (Apr 2023). Effective instructional design and assessment practices to support inclusive online social and collaborative second language learning. 2023 Statewide IT Conference, Bloomington.
- Ali Jafari (May 2021). Revealing the Rumi project: An AI-based personal assistant for students.” IUPUI CyberLab Webinar Series on eLearning Innovation and Best Practices, Online.
- Ali Jafari and John Ittelson (Oct 2020). Discussion on the next generation of learning technology for learning effectiveness in the ‘new normal’ era.” 2020 Assessment Institute, Online.
- Ian McIntosh and Mengyuan Zhao (Oct 2020). Make virtual exchange and online global learning happen with innovative learning technology. 2020 Assessment Institute, Online.
**We also organize webinars on eLearning innovation and best practices through the IUPUI CyberLab Webinar Series.